Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just another reason why I love Free People- DIY!!

As everyone who stalks Free People's daily blog BLDG 25 knows, every Wednesday the girls throw together a DIY project that's totally home accessible. I'm pretty obsessed with this week's, and I can't wait to make them with my random odds and ends at home!!



The best part is, Free People is looking for pictures of homemade stockings too! Looks like I'll have to stop by the craft store today to pick up a stocking as a base :). I'll have pictures to post of mine soon!

I'm also working on a DIY of my own... Just have to find the supplies first!

So fun- After making my stocking, Free People reposted a picture to their blog! http://blog.freepeople.com/2010/12/more-stockings/
Just another reason why BLDG25 is one of my favorite blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment