Monday, November 22, 2010

Decided- It's Blog Time!

Hello, world.

Welcome to my blog. This is the beginning of the most productive lunch hour possible. I've had an itch to blog for awhile now, but not the ambition to do it (being that 3 hours of House Hunters International is more preferable to me than typing when I get home from work), or the proper photographer to help me take somewhat attractive and not blurry pictures. With my lovely Mark W returning from France in a week (!!), there's no time like the present.

What would I love? Other interesting stories from other lunch hours, thoughts and musings during the workday, and dreams for your free hours. So feel free to submit and I'll post. It's like the watercooler that so many of us, in this age of e-working and home based offices, don't have the chance to mingle at.

No comments:

Post a Comment