Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Girls Night Food Prep

So, even though its 11pm I think this still counts as a lunch time blog because that's when my research on this little project began. Thanks to a link from the Breakfast Blogger, I made my first visit to the Rawmazing website! Where I found this delicious looking recipe for raw cinnamon buns:

http://www.rawmazing.com/recipes/raw-cinnamon-buns/

The perfect compliment to tomorrow's girls food and craft night!

I have a complete obsession with raw food, especially my two raw food best friends, Ani and Natasha.



Sadly, they're not really my friends, just raw foodies who I kind of stalk. Anyways, I read all Ani's books and watch all of Natasha's videos and I always love taking little raw tidbits and incorporating them into my plain salad, yogurt, and chicken nugget diet. Raw desserts are by far my favorite, and I especially love cooking them for my girls! I'll make sure to take my own picture tomorrow before we eat them :)

Obviously I'm way too desperate to distract myself. Why else would I decide to make a recipe that involves blending my own cashew butter?

No comments:

Post a Comment